Malawi President Dr . Lazarus Chakwera has appointed 9 Muslims into boards of various statutory corporations.
After the long wait, 8 of the Muslims are board members while 1 is the Chairperson of the Board.
Check full list below ;
(1) Marshall Dyton- Board member of National Youth Council Malawi (NYCM).
(2) Sheikh Alhaji Twaibu Lawe- Board member of Malawi National Examinations Board (MANEB).
(3) Mr Osman Chunga- Board member of Air Cargo Malawi.
(4) Mr Ibrahim Matola- Board chairperson of Southern Region Water Board (SRWB).
(5) Mr Omar Paison Kayisi – Board member of Malawi Housing Corporation (MHC).
(6) Mr Osman Karim- Board member of Public Private Partnerships Committee (PPPC).
(7) Sheikh Fahad Zaid Muhammad – Board member of Lilongwe Handling Company (LIHACO).
(8) Senior Chief Nkoola- Board member of Southern Region Water Board (SRWB).
(9) Associate Professor Ronald Mangani- Board member of Malawi Environmental Protection Authority (MEPA).
May Allah guide you to serve Malawians well.