Globalization appears to be the easiest way in which people of different localities share their culture easily. Most countries in the world follow western culture as it has been considered modern and developed over other cultural systems.
Marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. It is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law. In the field of marriage, western culture denounces polygamy and is banned in most western countries saying is unfair to women and cannot satisfy the social demands of the wife. At some point polygamy is considered as oppression to women. This negative attitude towards polygamy has also spread to other countries without proper investigations hoping that anything from the west is modern and civilized. Homosexuality has dominated western societies and is considered to be better than polygamy.
Same-sex marriages are now engulfing many countries in exchange for aid from the west or simply to avoid stupid sanctions. This homophilia has been enveloped carefully and labeled on top “minority rights”. Why western countries are encouraging same-sex marriages and abort polygamy? Which one is worse, polygamy or same-sex marriage?
The main reason for aborting polygamy in the west is simply because it has Islamic origin. Western society is not tolerant to any foreign culture thinking that doing so will diminish their culture values. This is why any civilization from countries that are not western is undermined and nobody pays attention. They work hard in promoting their culture values both physically and financially after all they are not idle players in motivating other people.
Homosexuality is prohibited in all scriptures. It has no advantages biologically and cannot be done by animals despite their limited brain.
Homosexuality has the following disadvantages:
- A survey in 2011 conducted by Singapore’s health ministry reveals that the number of homosexual and bisexual men diagnosed with HIV, overtakes that of heterosexual
- Homosexuality cannot lay claim to its biological purpose, i.e. procreation, the way heterosexuality can. It’s biological origin and hence, rights, is also unproven
- Homosexual is often associated with dangerous behaviour, which includes the use of illegal and deadly drugs. Businesses facilitating gays to meet up in groups for sex and orgies with strangers sprout illegally, functioning as spas and clubs
- Birth rates would fall. Same-sex “marriage” would eliminate the incentive for procreation that is implicit in defining marriage as a male-female union.
- Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne .
- Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States
- Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the “gay bowel syndrome” (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus .
- Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court said, “Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities”
- Homosexuality offends God. Marriage is not the creature of any State. Rather, it was established by God in Paradise for our first parents, Adam and Eve.
Polygamy on the other hand has several advantages over homosexuality. It is the easiest way of preventing STDs and faster way of maintaining population in the society. If one wife cannot conceive, the man can marry another and the infertile wife will not face divorce and the man has his offspring. Polygamy is allowed in all scriptures as it has been practiced by countless Prophets. Polygamy resolves immoralities such as prostitution by giving a chance of marriage to women who would have missed this opportunity as you know that the population of women is more than men.