Ramadaan is the 9th month of Islamic Calendar which comes after Shabaan where Muslims all over the world tends to fast for 30 days.
Ramadaan is encouraged to be observed because it is one of the pillars of Islam and its countless blessings.
As we all aware and accept the fact that one gains respect and value due to ones connections and relations. This month of Ramadaan has an incredible value because it is connected with Quraa’n.
Fasting in this of Ramadaan is obligatory to all creations as Allah says in the Noble Qur’aan:
“O you who believe, fasting has been ordained for you just as it was ordained for those before you, so you may become pious.” (Q 2:183)
IN THIS Ayat Allah (S.W.T) affectionately tells us that Ramadaan is not only for Muslims but even the time of Jesus and Moses people were also ordained to fast.
There fore to mention a few, the following are a brief description of why Muslims should fast in the month of Ramadaan:
1) In this month, there is a night of Qadr which is better than 1000 months.
2) This is a month of which Qur’an was sent down to first sky from Lawhe Mahfooz.
3) The thawaaab of a good deed is equal to the fardh of another month.
4) This is the month of patience and the reward of patience is Jannah (paradise).
5) This month teaches the lesson of kindness towards others
6) The daily bread of Muslims is increased.
7) The first ten days are of mercy, second ten days are for forgiveness and the last ten days are of being freed from Hell.
8) The month of Ramadaan is a month in which the mercy and blessings of Allah Ta’aala descend upon us continuously.
Therefore brothers and sisters in Islam, let us not miss this important month as it comes once a year and we don’t know if Allah will keep us up to the next Ramadaan.
Now are we ready?